Last Updated and Effective July 26, 2023
1. Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site and during our ordinary business activities, Mama Rosie’s may collect or ask you to provide certain nonpublic personal information (“Personal Information”) in order to help us manage our relationship with you and serve your needs. The Personal Information we may collect from you may include personally identifiable information including names, residential or business addresses, or other contact details, as specified under applicable law, that may be contained in the relevant materials, documents, or obtained through background searches.
2. Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from:
- Your communications with us;
- Your transactions with us;
- Services providers;
- Nonprofit organizations; and
- Government entities.
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide our products or services;
- To process your requests and inquires;
- To offer new products or services;
- To process transactions;
- To confirm your identity;
- To communicate with you;
- To improve the Site;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- To prevent or investigate fraud or other unlawful activity, and detect security incidents; and
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
4. How We Share Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. Mama Rosie’s does not disclose any Personal Information to nonaffiliated third parties except to log and audit customer complaints or as permitted or required by law. We do not sell any Personal Information.
5. How We Protect Personal Information
Mama Rosie’s seeks to carefully safeguard Personal Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information is kept secure and safe from any loss or unauthorized disclosure or use. We restrict access to our customer’s Personal Information to individuals requiring that Personal Information to provide our products or services.
We may send text files (e.g., “cookies” or other cached files) or images to your web browser to collect and/or store information on your computer. Such text files and images are used to support the operation of our digital offerings and for the technical convenience to store information on your computer. We may use information stored in such text files and images to customize your experience on our Site and to monitor use of our Site. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Many web browsers also allow you to block cookies. If you block cookies you may not be able to access certain parts or use all features of our Site. You can disable cookies from your computer system by following the instructions on your browser or at https://allaboutcookies.org.
7. Notice for Residents of the European Economic Area and United Kingdom
Mama Rosie’s does not currently offer its products or services to natural persons resident in the European Union or the United Kingdom (“EEA/UK”) and, accordingly, is not required to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any personal data provided to us by you will be processed in the United States or other jurisdictions outside the EEA/UK which may not afford the same protections of personal data as under the GDPR.